Today I have been mostly...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

...busy!!

Aren't unexpected days off just fantastic for getting all those jobs done that you normally don't get the time to do. I've been so busy today - I haven't stopped. I've taken photos of the snow, checked for emails about 7 or 8 times, more photos, slept, watched Neighbours, Doctors AND Diagnosis Murder (it was very good) and got down to some serious....
snowman building!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hard to tell from the photo, but he is about 5 feet tall!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't you think these gnomes look like they are plotting something?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Especially the one in the red hat leaning against the gnome post... The other two look innocent enough I suppose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters