Today I have been mostly...

Monday, May 07, 2007

writing... reading....screwing up bits of paper...

'Twas "that" time of the month again last week. "That" time, when I become irritable, snappy, difficult to live with, manic, depressed, disillusioned, desperate and all the other negative words you might find in the dictionary. I also become self-obsessed, boring, and, well, more boring! (Yes - that's how boring I am).

I think it's called "pre-TMA-tension". But it's nearly done now - I'm just going through the last few minor adjustments, and desperately trying to spot my typos - I always miss a couple, due to reading what I think I have written.

I've now caught up with myself - a week off due to illness a couple of weeks ago, where I could do nothing at all didn't exactly help me in my quest to always be one week ahead - but I'm so pleased I had that spare time, otherwise I'd have been in a much more manic state now!

I should emerge from the TMA tunnel later today - occasionally the light is visible, but then my train stops, rolls backwards a bit, and sometimes I come across the wrong sort of cows on the line - but I am looking forward to going on to the next part of the course. I don't expect the mindless optimism will last for long, I will probably read one page and I will be all back to my normal state. Confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters